- License Activation problems found for some phones.
Workaround: remove/close the app from Android tasks list and restart.
- Dec 2018: Update don't work.
Workaround: Reset all application cache (data settings) from Android settings.
- Jan 2019: USB Oscilloscope don't connect - progress box freeze.
Workaround: Disable Wifi/VPN (fixed from version 101).
- Feb 2019: OWON VDS1022 don't acquire data.
Workaround: Disconnect and reconnect the oscilloscope. Change rate to 125KSa/s. Then restart the acquisiton and change again to the desired sampling rate.
- Feb 2019: Device not recognized after upgrade to Android 9 (Pie).
Workaround: Unknown. It seems after some phone upgrade to Android 9 the USB OTG stops to work. Nothing is recognized.
2.1.6 (107) Feb, 2019
- New devices: Loto OSC802 (in test).
- Changed top statistics back color.
- Added option to change Font Size.
- Pressure Overlay for Automotive Module.
- Fixed Overscale notice issue.
- Bug fix on DDS120 for rate 500KSa/s
- Bug fix on normal trigger wrong level set
- Fixed oscilloscope recognition for some device
- Fixed full version activation for some device
- Fixed legend wrong position on Single Trigger
2.1.5 (102) Feb, 2019
- New devices: Instrustar 205X (just analog mode). After connected need to be configured the first time in Settings->General->Hardware.
- Single HS10X firmware V3: configurable in HScope (in Settings->General->Hardware).
- Hantek 1008: now possible to configure which hardware channel is connected to Channel 2 (in Settings->General->Hardware).
- Bug fix on device recognition issue with Wifi/VPN.
- Bug fix on app crash if deleted all probes.
- Bug fix on app crash if use rulers with Math Module.
- Bug fix on device not recognized if Demo Mode activated.
2.1.5 (100) Jan, 2019
- New devices: HS102 DIY Oscilloscope, Owon VDS1022, Instrustar 205X, Loto OSC802 (in test)
- New Math Module
- Added File Management for Logger
- Audio Module:
Support audio output to phone speaker for more phones
Can compute RMS Power on Amplifiers output
- Existing Drivers:
HS10X series support Audio Module (real-time stream of CH1 signal to the phone speaker)
ISDS205 set internal generator @ 1KHz (instead of 500Hz)
iDSO1070 Driver update (better performance)
iDSO1070 added 200Sa/s rate in Roll Mode (support Automotive Module)
Added Screen landscape reverse option
Possibility to download the Probes Settings from the Cloud
Added wc unit to the probe settings
- Fixed bug on sampling rate 500KSa/s for ISDS205
- Fixed bug for low sampling rates ( < 100KSa/s ) for 6022BL
- Fixed license bug
2.1.4 (89) Oct, 2018
- Added High-Resolution acquisition mode for Cypress FX2 based devices (Experimental). Automotive Module acquisition up to 125KSa/s @ 10bit ADC. - PSI unit changed to PSIG, added PSIA unit
- Added probes: 100PSIG, MAP Sensor, COP Sensor
- Added Restore button in the Probe's Settings to restore default probes in case accidentally deleted (it does not delete new custom probes).
- Better stability on waveform zoom control with fingers on screens with low resolution
- Can set the Oscilloscope background color
- Better size for the drop down menu
- Fix some wrong message when opening Settings
- Fixed bug on Audio Module (crash on opening for some device)
- Fixed bug on Voltmeter Module (probe selection did not work)
- Fixed bug on full version activation for some device and for HS101 Device
2.1.3 (81) - End Aug, 2018
- Added Probes Settings.
- Automotive Module export new information as ADC bits and the unit for each channel.
- Scope export also the information of the unit used for each channel.
- Added new languages, revised existing languages.
- Oscilloscope right Menu updated (more compact, better icons).
- XY Plot Centering Button moved on bottom right of the XY Graph.
- In Zero Calibration the channel selection button is out of size.
- XY Plot proportions fit better on longer screens.
- Default Sampling Rate set to Samples/s.
- Firmware update for 6022BE, full acquire 1024 samples at 48MSa/s without corruption. Fixed data errors for rates < 16KSa/s.
2.1.2 (78) - Mid Aug, 2018 (minor release)
- Bug fix on ISDS205A Firmware.
2.1.1 (77) - Mid Aug, 2018
- PSO2020 central button allow to turn on the device front light
- Zero Level in Hardware ADC do not depend from frequency any more (for all Cypress FX2 based devices)
- Pre-Celibrated values available for all devices (available only in Full Version)
- Added new probes for pressure sensors and amperometric clamps (not tested)
- Cypress FX2 ADC zero offset depending from frequency invalidate calibration. Fixed.
- Cypress FX2 device had corrupted first 5 samples when running at 48MSa/s
- IDSO1070a could not be detected from Android 8.0 due to system restrictions
- On first connect waveform was small in the screen and needed to be zoomed
- After calibration value change the current channel do not get updated
- Duty cycle stat show NA when square wave don't start from 0 so to avoid
errors in calculation.
2.1.0 (76) - Aug, 2018
- New Instrustar ISDS205A Oscilloscope driver
- New Settings Panel
- Calibration Reset provide calibration data based on real measurements (starting just with Instrustar ISDS205A)
2.0.3 (75) - Jul, 2018
- New HS101 Oscilloscope driver
- iDSO1070 Driver show additional hardware information (like firmware version and battery level)
- Calibration Panel show Calibration values
- Calibration fixed (data not correct, impacted all devices under some circumstance)
2.0.2 (72) Beta - Jul, 2018
- Less RAM usage, improved graphs rendering speed (for future plot of higher number of samples)
- FFT Statistics run every second, no any refresh (better performance, less CPU consumption)
- Automotive Module Export compress data in .zip format
- On Single Trigger, the screen center to the first occurrence of the event
- Implemented Duty Cycle in the Stats as D parameter (works for square waves with base on 0V)
- iDSO1070 startup speed increased, driver updated
- New XY Plot interface with time shift calculator for arbitrary waves
- Additional feature are managed under Modules button
- HT1008 acquire 2000 samples/channel on single trigger (1000 before)
- FX2 devices firmware update
- Added auto align channels button (on zero level or up-down)
- Screenshot work just the first time
- Auto-center view according wave button doesn't work in some cases
- XY Plot is inverted
- Single trigger don't center wave on the trigger point
- Single trigger don't work (show old wave) -> Fixed with new FX2 Firmware
- Roll Mode Visualizzation fixed
- FFT calculation error (impacted HT1008 and iDSO1070)